The National Examinations Board (NEB) is responsible for conducting several national-level exams, including the Secondary Education Examination (SEE), the Grade 11 and 12 exams, and various other technical and vocational exams. One of the most crucial aspects of these exams is the exam routine, which provides students with information about the exam schedule and timing. In this article, we will discuss the NEB exam routine, when it is published, when the exams occur, and tips to prepare for the exams.
When is the NEB Exam Routine published?
The NEB Exam Routine is usually published a few months before the exams. The exact date of publication may vary depending on various factors, such as the type of exam and the prevailing situation in the country. However, students can expect to see the NEB Exam Routine published around March or April for the SEE exam and around September or October for the Grade 11 and 12 exams.
Where can students find the NEB Exam Routine?
The NEB Exam Routine is published on the official website of the National Examinations Board, which is www.neb.gov.np. Students can access the routine by visiting the website and navigating to the relevant section. In addition to the website, the NEB also publishes the exam routine in leading newspapers and other media outlets.
When do the exams occur?
The NEB conducts various exams throughout the year, and the exact dates may vary depending on the exam. The SEE exams usually occur in May or June, while the Grade 11 exams occur in December, and the Grade 12 exams occur in April. However, students should refer to the exam routine for the exact dates and timings.
Tips to prepare for the exams after the routine is published
Once the NEB Exam Routine is published, students should start preparing for the exams in earnest. Here are some tips that can help students prepare effectively:
- Make a study plan – Students should create a study plan based on the exam routine, focusing on the subjects and topics that require the most attention.
- Prioritize – Students should prioritize their studies and focus on the subjects that carry the most weightage in the exam.
- Practice – Students should practice previous year’s question papers, sample papers, and other mock tests to get a better idea of the exam pattern and the types of questions that may be asked.
- Take breaks – Students should take breaks regularly to avoid burnout and refresh their minds.
- Stay healthy – Students should maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat nutritious food, exercise regularly, and get enough sleep to stay fit and focused during the exams.
In conclusion, the NEB Exam Routine is an essential aspect of the national-level exams conducted by the National Examinations Board. The routine provides students with valuable information about the exam schedule and timing, enabling them to prepare effectively for the exams. Students should regularly check the official website of the NEB for the exam routine, prioritize their studies, practice regularly, take breaks, and maintain a healthy lifestyle to perform well in the exams. With proper preparation and dedication, students can excel in the NEB exams and pave the way for a successful academic and professional career.