Apply Online Danish Green Card Now
If you are a professional who wants to work, live and settle in the European Union, apply online Danish Green card that gives you the opportunity. The Danish Green Card program allows you to live and work in Denmark or any other EU country if you can score enough points based upon criteria such as age, language skills, work experience, and education. If you can score enough points, you can obtain a residence permit valid for up to three years. In addition, you will be able to bring your immediate family along. In addition to scoring enough points, you must have a valid health insurance policy and be able to provide proof that you can support yourself and your family while you are looking for work in Denmark.
Under the Danish Green Card Program, points are given in five areas: Education, Language Skills, Work Experience, Adaptability, and Age. It is also possible to score a number of bonus points for various other factors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or simmilar education level such as a nurse or schoolteacher, is required.
- Bonus points can be scored if you have an Education which is related to occupations on the Positive List,
- Receive bonus points if you have a Masters Degree or a PhD.
- You will be given bonus points if you graduated from a university which is internationally recognized for its high academic level according to the latest THES-QS World Ranking.
In order to be given points for language skills, you must document that you are conversant in at least one of the following languages:
- Your work experience can be given points according to how many years, within the last five years, you have worked in a field where Denmark is currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals.
- Earn points for your educational or work related attachment to the EU/EEA (including Denmark) or Switzerland, as this is seen to increase your ability to quickly adapt to the Danish labour market.
- Earn bonus points if you are 40 years old or younger.