The only method of determining whether you were selected for the DV is by entering your confirmation number at www.dvlottery.state.gov on or after May 15, 2020. Entrants must provide an e-mail address as part of their entry; however, there is NO email notification sent to selectees informing them they were selected.
Don’t Worry Submit the following information. Its free and Easy
To retrieve a confirmation number, the primary entrant information must be verified.
You should have the following information to get your EDV confirmation number.
1. Diversity Visa Lottery Program Year: Select 2021 year for the Diversity Visa Lottery Program 2021 Year to check your edv confirmation number that you have forget.
2. Name: Input your First name, Last Name and middle name (if you have). Provide the Last/Family Name that was used on the Diversity Visa Lottery Form, including punctuation. If no name was provided, select the checkbox labeled “No Last/Family Name” below.
3. Date of Birth Provide the date of birth for the primary entrant as entered on the Diversity Visa Lottery Form.
4. Email Address Provide the email address used on the Diversity Visa Lottery Form.
5. Authentication Type the characters as they appear in the picture. After submitting the form you will find the EDV confirmation number that you have lost or forget. It’s so easy and free. Never give money to anyone who could fraud you to find the EDV confirmation number. You can also find yourself with the information above. Don’t worry if you lost or forget the EDV confirmation number.
EDV Lottery Related Posts
- Forget/Lost Confirmation Number
- What if Selected
- Checklist EDV Lottery for Second Letter
- Entrant Status Check
- EDV Lottery Official Websites
forgot confirmation number dv lottery 2022, www.dvlottery.state.gov 2021, www.dvlottery.state.gov 2020, results checkdv lottery 2022, status check, entrant status check 2021, dv lottery 2020 results, dv lottery 2022 status check, dv lottery 2020 results