The only method of determining whether you were selected for the DV is by entering your confirmation number at www.dvlottery.state.gov on or after May 15, 2018.Entrants must provide an e-mail address as part of their entry; however, there is NO email notification sent to selectees informing them they were selected.
The U.S. Department of State Electronic Diversity Visa Entrant Status Check for Diversity Visa Program for DV-2018 is available until September 30, 2018. The Entrant Status Check for DV-2017 applicants will remain open until September 30, 2017.
Please be sure to have the Entrant’s Confirmation Number, Last/Family Name, and Year of Birth in order to check edv result status other entrant status online.
This lottery program conducted by the U.S. government has helped many foreign nationals get green cards and settle in the U.S. Every year, 50,000 immigrant visas are granted to the lucky winners of this DV program. This program is not open to citizens of all countries but only to countries that have not sent too many immigrants to the U.S.
Entrants can check their results from May 2018 to September 2019. To check the results, applicants will need their lottery confirmation number that they received when they submitted their applications.
Name list of the lottery winners will not be made available by DHS so the applicants cannot contact the U.S. Embassy or any other agency to know whether or not they have won the lottery.
You’ve presented your application for the Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery (“DV Lottery”) and are currently holding up persistently to learn regardless of whether you are one of the 50,000 remote subjects to have the opportunity to apply for U.S. perpetual living arrangement (a “green card”).
This article examines how the fortunate champs are picked and advised. Check EDV Lottery 2019 result online and To take in more about which remote subjects are qualified and how to apply, check full procedures steps by step.
Beginning toward the beginning of May of the year after you apply, you will have the capacity to utilize Participant Status Check to learn regardless of whether you were haphazardly browsed the contestants from your nation for the chance to apply for a settler visa.
EDV Lottery Related Posts
- Forget/Lost Confirmation Number
- What if Selected
- Checklist EDV Lottery for Second Letter
- Entrant Status Check
- EDV Lottery Official Websites
Eligibility | EDV Frequently Asked Question Collection 2019
- What do the terms “native” and “changeability” mean?
- Can I still apply if I was not born in a qualifying country?
- Why do natives of certain countries not qualify for the DV program?
- How many DV-2019 visas will go to natives of each region and eligible country?
- What are the requirements for education or work experience?
- What occupations qualify for the DV program?
- How can I find the qualifying DV occupations in the Department of Labor’s O*Net OnLine database?
- Is there a minimum age to apply for the E-DV Program?
- When can I submit my entry?
Completing | EDV Frequently Asked Question Collection 2019
- I am in the United States. Can I enter the DV program?
- Can I only enter once during the registration period?
- May my spouse and I each submit a separate entry?
- What family members must I include in my DV entry?
- Must I submit my own entry, or can someone else do it for me?
- I’m already registered for an immigrant visa in another category. Can I still apply for the DV program?
- When will E-DV be available online?
- Can I download and save the E-DV entry form into a word processing program and finish it later
- Can I save the form online and finish it later?
- I don’t have a scanner. Can I send photographs to someone in the United States to scan them, save them, and email them back to me so I can use them in my entry?
- According to the procedures, the system will reject my E-DV Entry Form if my photos don’t meet the specifications. Can I resubmit my entry?
- How soon after I submit my entry will I receive the electronic confirmation notice?
- I hit the “Submit” button, but did not receive a confirmation number. If I submit another entry, will I be disqualified?
Selection | EDV Frequently Asked Question Collection 2019
- How do I know if I am selected?
- How will I know if I am not selected? Will I be notified?
- What if I lose my confirmation number?
- Will I receive information from the Department of State by email or by postal mail?
- How many individuals will be selected for DV-2019?
- How will successful entrants be selected?
- I am already in the United States. If selected, may I adjust my status with USCIS?
- If I am selected, for how long am I entitled to apply for a Diversity Visa?
- If a DV selectee dies, what happens to the case?
Fees | EDV Frequently Asked Question Collection 2019
- How much does it cost to enter the Diversity Visa program?
- How and where do I pay DV and immigrant visa fees if I am selected?
- If I apply for a DV, but don’t qualify to receive one, can I get a refund of the visa fees I paid ?
Ineligibility | EDV Frequently Asked Question Collection 2019